Setup byForex AutoCopier
Last AutoCopier Expert Advisor Update Date : 17 May Tuesday, 2016 at 22:16 v2.3
Video - How to Setup ?
First download Expert Advisor. (All of them Virus Scanned)
Setup File : http://byfx.co/copiernew
Setup File on Google Drive (Virus Scanned by Google) : http://byfx.co/copier-google
- - Open downloaded "byForex Installer.exe" file. Click to "Next" to continue.
- - Check "I accept the agreement" and click to "Next" to continue.
- - Select MetaTrader to setup and click to "Next" to continue.
- - Details about setup, if some problem please write us, click to "Next" to continue.
- - Setup is finished, click to "Next" to continue.
- - You can open automatically MetaTrader if you want, click to "Finish" to finish setup.
Download Files for Manual Setup (ZIP) : http://byfx.co/copier-new
- Click to "File" on top menu, then click to "Open Data Folder".
- - Copy & Paste downloaded ZIP file to opened folder. Open file menu by right click to ZIP file and click to "Extract files here".
- Look at the "Expert Advisors" in "Navigator" area. If there is no "byForex",
open menu by right click to "Expert Advisors" then click to "Refresh"
- Double click to the "byForex" in "Expert Advisors" list or drag & drop to the chart.
- Check the "Allow DLL imports" and "Allow live trading" options on "Common" tab.
- Enter your "KEY" and "SECRET" to the inputs on "Inputs" tab.
- - Click to the "Ok".
- - Check for "AutoTrading", on top of the window, to be active and check "smile" on right top of the chart window near "byForex" to "smile" it.
Now byForex AutoCopier works. It checks your options which you entered on web panel and starts copying trades by these options. If you are copier you can copy more then one (unlimited) signal provider by one EA. Don't open more then one byForex AutoCopier EA on one MetaTrader. This can generates errors on MetaTrader.