You can manage configurations for your Publisher EA on "My Products" as you can configure when setup it !
First go to "Manage Products" then click to "byForex AutoPublisher" tab. You will see your publishing tools. You can start & stop by clicking icons. You can not manage description, price and etc. first 3 months. You can contact with us on support center when you want to change some information about your publisher.
Informations are here which you need to setup and run Publisher & Copier. Errors and solutions are listed here which you may get when you run expert ;
- "You forget enter KEY and SECRET !" : You forget enter KEY and / or SECRET. Click to "Inputs" tab on dialog when you run expert, enter your values which you get from signal product or copier.
- "DLL imports not Allowed." : You don't accept including DLLs for expert. Click to "Common" tab on dialog when you run expert, check the "Allow DLL imports" and "Allow live trading" options.
- "AutoTrade is blocked on your account by broker." : Broker is blocked using experts for your account. Contact whith broker to active using experts. When broker informs that activated using experts please reboot your Metatrader.
- "Trade is not allowed ! Can not be a copier." : You logged in by investor password so you can not be a copier, can only publishing trades.
- "Connected to the byForex but terminal account not logged in." : Expert and byForex ok but not connected to broker server for trading. Contact with your broker to resolve it.
- "Wrong KEY or SECRET Entered !" : Entered wrong KEY and / or SECRET. Please double check your values when you run expert. If you can not resolve it contact with us on support centre.
- Trades open more times : This may occur when expert runs on more then one chart. You must run expert on only one chart !
- Trades never open and / or closing after a few seconds : This may occur when you use the same KEY and SECRET on more then one account. You can use signals on only one account, running one signal on more then one account restricted. If you are sure that don't use one signal on more then one account, immediately contact with us on live support !
Other errors may occur ;